- Sleeps 10 adults – Non secured pool
- 5 bedrooms with air conditioning
- 5 bathrooms and toilets
- Large TV room
- Living room/dining room on the veranda
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Terrace & Garden
This incredible looking luxury villa enjoys an idyllic location in the North of Mauritius island, in the Pereybere area. Complete with a swimming pool, private ground floor terrace and first floor balcony with sensational views over the beach and out to sea, Villa Dahoma is sure to impress.
Villa Dahoma has five spacious bedrooms, three with double beds and two with twins, along with a large living area with TV. There is a dining & seating area in the Veranda at the rear of the property, a fully equipped kitchen and five bathrooms.
The villa has been tastefully decorated in a modern style throughout and with plenty of large windows overlooking the beach, light and a cooling sea breeze are able to pour in to create the perfect relaxing environment for your holiday.
Included in the cost of the stay are two maids, who are available for cleaning & simple cooking for 4 hours per day. A private chef can also be hired to take care of all shopping & cooking during your stay.
The airport is a 1 hour 30 minute drive, whilst local shops are a short 10 minute drive. The supermarket can be reached by foot just 2 minutes along the beach, and for the golfers there is a links golf course 45 minutes drive away. Local restaurants are within walking distance (from 2 minutes) and finally, Port Louis is a 45 minute drive.
The villa is 233sqm
- Two ladies available for the cleaning and cooking : Monday to Saturday for 4 hours
- Pool maintenance
- A gardener
- Baby-sitting on request and upon reservation
- Sunday and Public holiday services: on request
- Outside working hours, sunday and public holiday services: on request
- Private massage in the villa: on request
- Private Chef: on request (elaboration of special menus, will do your shopping and the cooking)
Check out http://www.ukbridaldirectory.co.uk/index.asp for deals on other honeymoon favourites apart from this villa